As you know, there are limited entries in all of UTHC’s race distances. Here, therefore, is where we’re at to give you an idea.
UTHC 65 km:
The lottery registration closes up on May the 3rd at 23:59 and the draw will take place on May 4th. We will reveal the winners on Wednesday, May 8th. Why Wednesday? Because the Harricana Team will be in Bear Mountain, NY for The North Face Endurance Challenge.
XC Harricana 28km:
There are only 10 spots left. Once this limit has been reached, you will have to invite your friends to like the Facebook page in order to receive the 28 km VIP code.
There are no worries for the other distances to date. We’ll keep you informed.
A few last notes:
- The program will be ready in June
- The course of the 65km will be finalised at the end of July.
- There are limited free camping spots and they are reserved for volunteers and athletes.
- You can reserve a spot during the official registration process.
- All athletes will receive a training plan tailored to their distance.
Have great times training and see you on the trails!