- Will participate in UTHC 125 Race details
- Sex : Man
- Country : Maroc
Aziz Yachou grew up on the edge of the Sahara in Zagora, Morocco. All his life, his family worked as desert guides, so his background is quite different from that of North American and European athletes. He’s a versatile runner that has succeeded in desert, mountain and road races. His dedication to training, tenacious competitiveness and love for running and its community help him adapt to and enjoy a variety of terrains and conditions.
Most recently, he placed 2rd in the Marathon des Sables. He also has podium finishes at UTAT in Morocco and a handful of trail races in France.
After hearing other athletes rave about this race, he’s excited to have his turn. He’s confident that his dedication to preparation and intense training in the Middle Atlas in Morocco will put him in contention for a podium finish. He will be at the starting line of the UTHC 125 km in September and we couldn’t be more thrilled to see what he will accomplish on the trails of Charlevoix!
- 2023 Trail au Fil de l’Oued 29 km: 1st
- 2023 Marathon des Sables: 2nd
- 2022 Trail au Fil de l’Oued 29 km: 1st
- 2022 Marathon des Sables: 3rd
- 2021 Marathon des Sables: 4th
- 2019 Le SaintéLyon – La SaintExpress 45 km: 1st
- 2019 Grand Trail de la Vallée du Drâa 120 km: 2nd
- 2019 Trail de la Fontaine des Ânes 20 km: 1st
- 2018 Morocco Race 30 km: 1st