- Will participate in Trail 28 km Race details
- Sex : Woman
- Country : France / Canada
A French athlete who came to Montreal in early 2020, Élisa Morin is a road running specialist but took the plunge into trail in 2022. She notably won the Trail La Clinique Du Coureur 10 km in 2022, setting a course record in the women’s category. Also in 2022, she finished 2nd in the QMT 25 km.
In the coming years, she wants to improve her performance on the road as well as spend more time on the trails. She will be on the UTHC 28 km starting line this September.
- 2023 Marathon du Mont-Mégantic: 1st (FNT)
- 2023 Trail La Clinique Du Coureur 50 km: 2nd
- 2022 QMT 25 km: 2nd
- 2022 Trail La Clinique du Coureur 10 km: 1st (FNT)
- 2022 Toronto Waterfront Marathon half: 1:15:43
- 2022 UL 10 km: 00:35:17
- 2021 Coupe Québec Viens Courir: 1st