- Will participate in UTHC 125 Race details
- Sex : Woman
- Country : Canada
Mylène Sansoucy fell in love with running as a child. She ran her first road marathon at the age of 20 and has finished more than 20 since then. She took up trail running about 10 years ago, when the sport was just getting started in Quebec and when the longest competitions were limited to half-marathon distances.
Since 2017, Mylène has taken an interest in longer distances and has competed in many trail races. Of note, she won the UTHC 80 km in 2018 and landed in 5th place overall. She has won two editions of the Trail du Grand-Duc 66 km and placed 3rd in the Trail La Clinique Du Coureur 50 km in June 2022.
Last September, she took second place in the UTHC 125 km and a few weeks ago, she represented Canada at the World Mountain and Trail Running Championships in Austria, where she ranked 47th. Three weeks later, she won the QMT 80 km while setting a new record time for this race.
- 2023 QMT 80 km : 1st
- 2023 World Trail Running Championships: 47th (long trail)
- 2022 Trail du Grand-duc 50 km: 1st
- 2022 Défi des couleurs 42 km: 1st
- 2022 UTHC 125 km: 2nd
- 2022 Trail La Clinique Du Coureur 50 km: 3rd
- 2021 Grand Duke Trail 66 km: 1st
- 2019 Grand Duke Trail 66 km: 1st
- 2019 UTMB: 17th
- 2018 UTHC 80 km: 1st
- 2018 Quebec Mega Trail 70 km: 2nd