Run to End MS!
The goal of the 2023 Ultra-Trail Harricana du Canada™: raise $150,000!
Ultra-Trail Harricana of Canada™ is proud to partner with the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada.
Whether you’re a trail runner, an ultra-volunteer, a friend or anyone in the community, we invite you to make a donation and become a “UTHC Supporter.” Since 2012, close to $600,000 has been donated to the MS Society (Quebec Division) to finance research and services offered to people with multiple sclerosis.
Ultra-Trail Harricana of Canada™ would like to encourage your fundraising efforts directly by offering you the following reward program:
- $1,000 or more: Free registration
- From $750 to $999.99: 75% reduction in registration fees
- From $500 to $749.99: 50% reduction in registration fees
- From $250 to $499.99: 25% reduction in registration fees
- +250$: receive a t-shirt in the UTHC and MS colours
- +$150: Participants can get a spot on any distance race, even if it’s sold out (registration fees not included)
- Note that discounts for 2023 must be used before August 21st or they will have to be used for 2024. Also, reduction is transferable from one participant to another.
For any question, please contact Andrea Veliz Garcia : email@example.com or by phone : 514-225-9553