- Will participate in UTHC 80 Race details
- Sex : Man
- Country : France
Originally from France and now living in Montreal, Benjamin has been running the trails for a few years now. Originally from the French Alps—one of the world’s best locations for trail running—he has piled up the kilometers while contemplating the landscape, undoubtedly his favourite part of trail running.
Benjamin has participated in numerous trail running events, including the SwissPeaks Trail 100 km and the Trail des Calanques 58 km where he finished 3rd. The French athlete recently toed the starting line of the 50 km of Le Trail La Clinique Du Coureur and finished 4th.
For Benjamin, the UTHC is an opportunity to get away from it all once again, to contemplate a new landscape and discover this part of Quebec. He is keen to learn more about the organization and the UTHC 80 km course in person.
- 2023 Trail La Clinique Du Coureur 50 km: 4th
- 2022 Greenweez MaXi-Race – Marathon Race 40 km: 12th
- 2022 Trail La Clinique Du Coureur 50 km: 5th
- 2022 High Trail Vanoise 70 km: 5th
- 2022 Trail des Calanques 58 km: 3rd
- 2021 Trail des Rois Maudits 13 km: 4th