- Will participate in UTHC 125 Race details
- Sex : Man
- Country : United-States
Originally from Millis, Massachusetts, Brett Mastrangelo now lives in Vermont where he teaches high school science. Passionate about everything outdoors, he dove deep into trail running and rock climbing many years ago.
He started competitive trail running almost 10 years ago and has been successful ever since. He placed 2nd in his very first ultra in 2014, the Pisgah Mountain Trail Races 50 km in Chesterfield, New Hampshire. In 2018, he finished 3rd in the Vermont 50-Mile Ultra Run and won the Catamount Ultra 50 miles. Last year, he not only won the Squatchapple 33-miler in New Jersey, but he also set a new course record.
A couple weeks ago, he finished first, with a whopping 35-minute lead, in the Cayuga Trails 50 miles in Ithaca, New York. For the very first time, Brett is coming to run in Quebec and has chosen the UTHC 125 km to test his mettle.
- 2023 Cayuga Trails 50 miles: 1st
- 2022 Squatchapple 33 miles: 1st (FNT)
- 2022 Elite Spartan Ultra 50 km: 2nd
- 2021 Trapp Lodge Mountain Marathon: 1st (FNT)
- 2021 Catamount Ultra 50 km : 3rd
- 2018 Vermont 50-Mile Ultra Run: 3rd
- 2018 Catamount Ultra 50 km: 1st
- 2017 Pigsah Mountain Trail Races 50 km: 2nd
- 2014 Pigsah Mountain Trail Races 50 km: 2nd