- Will participate in UTHC 125 Race details
- Sex : Man
- Country : Canada
The prospect of a summer abroad, far away from his bike, was what led David Jeker to running. After a few marathons and triathlons, he discovered trail running, and it was love at first sight. The rhythm of running changed David’s life. He completed a master’s degree in Human Movement Sciences and Sports Sciences and his life began to revolve around running. Since then, he has won several races, including the Bromont Ultra 55 km in 2021 and 2022.
With 40 races under his belt, David is one of the most experienced runners in Quebec, especially since he has also competed regularly in Europe. He’s been part of the UTHC family since winning the first edition of the 125 km in 2015 and placing 4th in 2019. This year will be his 5th time running our longest event. He has the advantage of knowing the course and its technical level like the back of his hand.
- 2023 Trail Running Championships: 63rd (long trail)
- 2022 Bromont Ultra 55 km: 1st
- 2022 QMT 50 km: 3rd
- 2021 Bromont Ultra 55 km: 1st
- 2019 UTHC 125 km: 4th
- 2018 Marathon du Mont Royal: 1st
- 2015 UTHC 125 km: 1st
- 2015 Eiger Ultra-Trail 101 km: 8th
- The North Face Endurance Challenge Ontario 80 km: 1st