- Will participate in 42 km Saint-Siméon Race details
- Sex : Man
- Country : Canada
Julien is an accomplished athlete who is dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyles. He advocates balance in sports and encourages people to engage in a variety of activities, in summer and winter (as he does), to perform well while remaining healthy.
Coach for the Trail du Coureur Nordique, Julien avoids setting limits on himself. He prefers to set ambitious goals and always strives to do better than before. In 2022, he finished 3rd in the Bromont Ultra 80 km and 4th in the UTHC 42 km St-Siméon.
Julien will be with us at the start of the 42 km Classic in September!
- 2022 Bromont Ultra 80 km: 3rd
- 2022 UTHC 42 km: 4th
- 2021 UTHC 42 km: 4th
- 2021 UTCC 44 km: 3rd
- 2019 TransRockies Run 6-Day Solo: 4th
- 2019 Trail du Grand-Duc 50 km: 1st
- 2019 TNFEC Washington DC: 2nd
- 2018 Ultra Trail Académie: 1st
- 2016 Vermont 100: 1st
- 2016 UTHC 80 km: 3rd